American Express and Amazon partner to offer 20% off “Sold & Shipped By” purchases up to $250.
American Express and Amazon have partnered again to widely target AMEX cardholders for a 20% discount on purchases Sold and Shipped by Amazon when paying with an AMEX card and 1 Membership Reward point.
This latest promo offer is an improvement on past promos. Unlike past offer, this promo offers the discount with no minimum purchase.
You’ll need to take these important steps to lock in the discount:
- Click this link first to see if your Amazon account is targeted
- Select your favorite Sold and Shipped by Amazon merchandise and add to cart
- On the Amazon.com checkout page, ensure your payment method is an AMEX card.
- Apply $.01 worth of Membership Rewards (translates to 1 point)
- Double-check that promo successfully applied at checkout
- Repeat this no through promo expiration until you reach $250 in Sold and Shipped by Amazon purchases
Act fast. Historically, these offer tend to sell out prior to offer expiration date (7/16/2019).
Make sure you look at the terms and conditions section at the bottom of the promo page.